Donald Fogelberg, Ph.D., OTR/L
- Fogelberg, D., Atkins, M., Blanche, E., Carlson, M., and Clark, F. (2009). Decisions and dilemmas in everyday life: Daily use of wheelchairs by individuals with spinal cord injury and the impact on pressure ulcer risk. Topics in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation, 15(2), 16 – 32. PMID: 21603085
- Fogelberg, D. and Frauwirth, S. (2010) A complexity science approach to occupation: Moving beyond the individual. Journal of Occupational Science, 17(3), 131 - 139.
- Blanche, EI., Fogelberg, D., Carlson, M., and Clark, F. (2011). Manualization of occupational therapy interventions: Illustrations from the pressure ulcer prevention research program. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 65(6), 711-719. PMID: 22214116
- *Fogelberg, DJ., Hoffman, JM., Dikmen, S., Temkin, NR., Bell, KR. (2012). The Association of Sleep and Co-occurring Psychological Conditions at One Year after Traumatic Brain Injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 93, 1313-1318. PMID: 22840828
- Leland, NE., Marcione, N., Schepens, SL., Kelkar, K., and Fogelberg, D. (2014) What is occupational therapy’s role in addressing sleep problems? Occupational Therapy Journal of Research, 34, 141-149. PMID: 24844879
- *Fogelberg, DJ., Vitiello, MV., Hoffman, JM., Bamer, AM., and Amtmann, D. (2015) Comparison of self-report sleep measures for individuals with multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injury. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 96, 478 – 483. PMID: 25450136
- Jirikowic, T., Pitonyak, JS., Rollinger, B., Fogelberg, D., Mroz, TM., and Powell, JM. (2015) Capstone projects as scholarship of application in occupational therapy education. Occupational Therapy in Health Care, 29(2), 214-222. PMID: 25821892
- Pitonyak, JS, Mroz, TM, and Fogelberg, D. (2015) Expanding client-centred thinking to include social determinants: a practical scenario based on the occupation of breastfeeding. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 22(4), 277-282. PMID: 25761677
- Mroz, TM, Pitonyak, JS, Fogelberg, D, Leland, N. (2015) Client centeredness and health reform: Key issues for occupational therapy. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 60(5), 1-8. PMID: 26356651
- Fogelberg, DJ., Powell, JM., and Clark, FA. (2016) The role of habit in recurrent pressure ulcers following spinal cord injury. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- Leland, NE, Sleight, A, Vigen, C, Mallinson, T, Blanchard, J, Fogelberg, DJ, Carlson, M, and Clark, FA. (in press) Napping and nighttime sleep: Findings from an occupation-based intervention. American Journal of Occupational Therapy.
- *Fogelberg, DJ, Hughes, AJ, Vitiello, MV, Hoffman, JM, Amtmann, D (in press) Comparison of sleep problems in individuals with spinal cord injury and multiple sclerosis. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine.
- Fogelberg, DJ., Allyn, KJ, Smersh, M, Maitland, ME. (in press). What people want in a prosthetic foot: A focus group study. Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics.