Brian J. Hafner, Ph.D.
- Peaco A, Halsne E, Hafner BJ. (2011). Assessing satisfaction with orthotic devices and services: a systematic literature review. Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics, 23(2):95-105.
- Hafner BJ, Geil MD. (2011). Dissemination of state-of-the-science conference information to orthotic and prosthetic practitioners. Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics, 23(1):40-9.
- Hafner BJ, Smith DG. (2009). Differences in function and safety between Medicare Functional Classification Level 2 and 3 transfemoral amputees and the influence of prosthetic knee joint control. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, 46(3):417-33.
- Hafner BJ, Willingham LL, Buell NC, Allyn KJ and Smith DG (2007). Evaluation of function, performance, and preference as transfemoral amputees transition from mechanical to microprocessor control of the prosthetic knee. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 88(2):207-17.
- Hafner BJ. (2005). Perceptive evaluation of prosthetic foot and ankle systems. Journal of Prosthetics and Orthotics, 17(4S): 42-6.
- Hafner BJ, Sanders JE, Czerniecki J, and Fergason JR. (2002). Energy storage and return prostheses: does patient
perception correlate with biomechanical analysis? Clinical Biomechanics, 17(5): 325-44, 2002
- Hafner BJ, Sanders JE, Czerniecki J, and Fergason JR. (2002). Transtibial energy-storage-and-return prosthetic devices: a review of energy concepts and a proposed nomenclature. Journal of Rehabilitation Research and Development, 39(1): 1-11.