Brian J. Hafner, Ph.D.
- Hafner BJ, Sanders JE. Considerations for development of sensing and monitoring tools to facilitate treatment and care of persons with lower limb loss. J Rehabil Res Dev. 2014; 51(1):1-14.
- Amtmann D, Morgan SJ, Kim J, Hafner BJ. Health-related profiles of people with lower limb loss. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2015; 96(8):1474-83.
- Hafner BJ, Askew RL. Outcomes associated with use of passive, adaptive, and active prosthetic knees in persons with unilateral, transfemoral amputation: a randomized crossover trial. J Rehabili Res Dev. 2015; 52(6):677-700.
- Hafner BJ, Morgan SJ, Abrahamson DC, Amtmann D. Characterizing mobility from the prosthetic limb user’s perspective: use of focus groups to guide development of the Prosthetic Limb Users Survey of Mobility (PLUS-M). Prosthet Orthot Int. 2016; 40(5):582-90.
- Hafner BJ, Morgan SJ, Askew RA, Salem R. Psychometric evaluation of self-report outcome measures for prosthetic applications. J Rehabili Res Dev. 2016; 53(6):797-812.
- Hafner BJ, Gaunaurd IA, Morgan SJ, Amtmann D, Salem R, Gailey RS. Construct validity of the Prosthetic Limb Users Survey of Mobility (PLUS-M) in adults with lower limb amputation. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2017; 98(2):277-85.
- Hafner BJ, Spaulding SE, Salem R, Morgan SJ, Gaunaurd IA, Gailey RS. Prosthetists' perceptions and use of outcome measures in clinical practice: long-term effects of focused continuing education. Prosthet Orthot Int. 2017;41(3):266-73.
- Morgan SJ, McDonald CL, Halsne EG, Cheever SM, Salem R, Kramer PA, Hafner BJ. Laboratory- and community-based health outcomes in people with transtibial amputation using crossover and energy-storing prosthetic feet: a randomized crossover trial. PLOS One. 2018; 13(2):e0189652.
- Sawers A, Hafner BJ. Narrowing beam walking is a clinically feasible approach for assessing balance ability in lower limb prosthesis users. J Rehabil Med. 2018; 50(5):457-64.